Saturday, March 13, 2010

Vintage Mopar color swatch cards.

My friend, Mark McCormick, recently introduced his girlfriend, Kate, to my artwork and she has written a nice blurb about me and what I do. You can see it here. Kate runs a blog called "The Greaser Garage" which speaks about art, design, hot women, classic hot rods and life. In her post she mentioned my color palette coming straight from vintage Mopar color cards. I had to swipe a few and post them here because they are a perfect match for my palette.

I love that sublime color from the 1970 Dodge Challenger! Classic.

You can see her blog here, her website here, and Marks' amazing illustrations here.









1 comment:

  1. "a beacon of shining light in the murky sea of collage work" nice line... I like that... totally true.

    "Sublime" on a Hemi Cuda for me. That was the best era for paint colors.

    ReplyDelete