Monday, March 29, 2010

Robert Mars Artsprojekt collection.

I was recently invited to be a part of ARTSPROJEKT. Started by Andy Howell, a veteran of skateboarding and museum artist, I have always had respect and admiration for his projects and was blown away a few years back at his Kantor Gallery show in Los Angeles. He continues to push the boundaries of art and design and I am proud to be a part of this project.

ARTSPROJEKT is an interactive and culturally relevant online community enabling artists, brands and consumers to connect instantly, and on-demand.

ARTSPROJEKT is a curated platform that empowers emerging and establish artists and brands to connect, collaborate, and showcase original art, designs and ideas with fans and consumers. My life has been dedicated to creative innovation in all areas of youth culture, art and action sports - with ARTSPROJEKT I combine over 25 years experience with my desire to liberate artists worldwide. The result is the ARTSPROJEKT platform, a playground in which the world's most creative individuals and brands can turn unique ideas into dynamic product experiences that best represent each individual artist and brand.

You can see my page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment